PINE logs anyone?

/ PINE logs anyone? #61  
Fun fact.

Douglas Fir is a very hard softwood while Balsa is a very soft hardwood.

/ PINE logs anyone? #62  
One more = Anybody with an outdoor furnace

/ PINE logs anyone? #64  
Put an add in Facebook marketplace or craigslist. You will get takers. Some people are buying mills and milling their own lumber right now

/ PINE logs anyone? #65  
Where I live in Alaska we burn Sitka Spruce, Hemlock or Cottonwood. Up North they have birch and that is it. The mill sounds like a great idea.

/ PINE logs anyone? #66  
If you were in upstate SC I would be there today to get em.

/ PINE logs anyone? #67  
Have pine logs galore from the lot clearing and I don't know what to do with them?
Average 16 to 24 inches in diameter.
Don't have a dump trailer so I can't take them anywhere.
Contacted a couple lumber places and they weren't too interested since they were pine?
Any sugesstions or ideas would be appreciated.View attachment 699958
Pulp/paper mills will buy them or a chainsaw artist might be interested.

/ PINE logs anyone? #68  
No one wants mine either (Douglas Fur).. Free or otherwise. Even the chip and multch guy claims to have a backlog of hundreds so wont waste the fuel to come get them. I posted them and one person called, but he can never seem to make it over here. All cut 16'6" 16"-24" diameter. The top 1/3 of the trees were chipped into the woods. Excavator comes in a day or 2 to clear the trees back, so I guess they will just be the start of the burn pile.

i28et79.jpg
Now that's a shame. I can't stand to see good trees go to waste.

/ PINE logs anyone? #69  
Have pine logs galore from the lot clearing and I don't know what to do with them?
Average 16 to 24 inches in diameter.
Don't have a dump trailer so I can't take them anywhere.
Contacted a couple lumber places and they weren't too interested since they were pine?
Any sugesstions or ideas would be appreciated.View attachment 699958
Build a cabin. Buy a chainsaw attachment and become a lumber manufacturer.