PINE logs anyone?

/ PINE logs anyone? #51  
Unbelievable that these logs aren't wanted!!!

/ PINE logs anyone? #53  
I have heard that you can get it graded and certified after it's milled for a very reasonable price.

/ PINE logs anyone? #54  
I agree, that is gold! Especially with wood prices now. such a shame you are so far away...

/ PINE logs anyone? #55  
I would take those in a minute, again too far from you to be practical I presume. I am in the Texas Hill Country and our 'trees' are bushes compared to those. They would be great for landscaping, like for a retaining wall for a back-filled flat spot on a slope. It would be attention grabbing too; everyone would ask 'where did you GET THOSE?!'.

/ PINE logs anyone? #56  
Facebook sawmill groups... offer them for free and they will get picked up. Be sure to mention your location...

/ PINE logs anyone? #57  
Portable mill idea sounds good.
How does that work using home milled lumber cause the boards will not be graded?
Do u have to use that non graded lumber material for non habitable structures like a pole barn, garage, shop, etc?
Depends where you live. In my county there is no requirement for graded lumber and no building inspections other than plumbing. In the city you’d likely be able to get away with it for a shed or shed that isn’t being inspected.

/ PINE logs anyone? #58  
Have pine logs galore from the lot clearing and I don't know what to do with them?
Average 16 to 24 inches in diameter.
Don't have a dump trailer so I can't take them anywhere.
Contacted a couple lumber places and they weren't too interested since they were pine?
Any sugesstions or ideas would be appreciated.View attachment 699958
Put them up on Facebook marketplace. I get mine there for my outdoor wood stove. I love big pine logs, I cut it into the largest manageable pieces I can handle and fill the stove up.

/ PINE logs anyone? #59  
Have pine logs galore from the lot clearing and I don't know what to do with them?
Contacted a couple lumber places and they weren't too interested since they were pine?
Post it on Facebook Market place as free! You'll be surprised. I was getting rid of a good water bed and my wife said no one is going to take that. I listed it at 11:45 pm and in like 3 minutes I had people asking is it still available? I said you're the first. They picked it up the next day!

/ PINE logs anyone? #60  
Anybody with a Firepit, Any Campground