Pin on style pallet forks

/ Pin on style pallet forks #1  

Asymair95

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1210, Ford 1510, Toro 325d, Toro 322d
I have a 1986 Ford 1510 with same vintage Allied Farm King 180 loader. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that sells pin on style pallet forks for this loader? I really don’t want to go through the expense of buying a quick attach adapter and then having to modify my current bucket. I suppose I could pull the quick attach adapter off at the pins when I wanted to put the bucket back on, it’s just added expense. The bucket is only 4 foot, so it is pretty light and easy to take on and off.

066FC3E9-56FC-44C4-9ADE-08BA8034B3AE.jpeg

/ Pin on style pallet forks #2  
EA can probably source you a pin on set.
W.R Long might be able to do it.
Have you looked into clamp-ons and strap ons?

/ Pin on style pallet forks
I was looking at w.r. Long, but they were very expensive. I liked the clamp on forks, but my bucket is pretty flimsy, and I would like the added lifting capacity of a dedicated pallet fork set up.

I’m planning on doing forestry type stuff with it...lifting small/medium logs for bucking, picking up slash piles, and transporting pallets of split firewood.

/ Pin on style pallet forks #4  
I have a 1986 Ford 1510 with same vintage Allied Farm King 180 loader. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that sells pin on style pallet forks for this loader? I really don’t want to go through the expense of buying a quick attach adapter and then having to modify my current bucket. I suppose I could pull the quick attach adapter off at the pins when I wanted to put the bucket back on, it’s just added expense. The bucket is only 4 foot, so it is pretty light and easy to take on and off.

View attachment 527457

We have many customers very satisfied with these pin on forks. Ken Sweet
Sweet Farm Equipment - New & Used Farming Tools & Equipment | Tractor Equipment, Implements