Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,681  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,683  
So much snow. Awfully glad i purchased this. Love the tractor.
Tractor.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,684  
From the look's of your pic, I think you mean AWFULLY GLAD !:laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,685  
Can't wait to change this to "Garden and Grass Weapons" have had enough snow

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,686  
Can't wait to change this to "Garden and Grass Weapons" have had enough snow

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Yes, I'm with you.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,687  
Getting close to spring but it has been a hard winter in New Brunswick Canada. This winter I took the bucket off the tractor and put a 8ft. snow pusher on. It works good along with the 86" snow blower on the rear. The snow pusher is much faster and does a good job cleaning up, as well as much cheaper to run. Next winter I will be doing some modifications to the snow pusher, adding a few inches in height and also adding a back drag on the top to help knock down the big piles of snow and drag snow away from entrances.

View attachment 415913

Nice setup Ralph.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,688  
Awesome picture, love the scenery and the Unimog is off the charts cool. What does it have for an engine and did they make the blower as well?

The truck has a gas engine that was used in one of the MB sedans (220?), the M180. 82 HP. The snowblower was built by Beilhack, another German outfit that did a lot of blowers for locomotives. It is powered by a Mercedes OM327, which was a predecessor of the popular OM352. Parts are available for the truck no problem, the blower would be though if anything critical broke unless it can be welded, etc. So far only minor stuff much of which may have been related to sitting too much such as leaky hoses and seals. Most of the seals took care of themselves once I started running it periodically.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,689  
Picking up some self drilling screws after work for the atv tracks... about 80 each... we're expecting a foot of snow, and everyone's driveway are a solid sheet of ice.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,690  
Picking up some self drilling screws after work for the atv tracks... about 80 each... we're expecting a foot of snow, and everyone's driveway are a solid sheet of ice.

I've always been afraid to stud anything that way, as if one works it's way out, someone will have a screw left in their drive, and more than likely, a flat tire after that...

SR