PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #661  
It was warm enough for a 24 mile bike ride today and I found a barn that had escaped my cell camera, it’s in pretty rough shape.
64E145F2-4DA6-4C5E-9689-9C68CB3E6D7E.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #662  
Is it normal for you to not have snow right now? I always thought that there would be snow all over there, all winter long.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #663  
Is it normal for you to not have snow right now? I always thought that there would be snow all over there, all winter long.
I live in Western Illinois roughly about 30 miles east of the Iowa-Missouri border for reference on how far north we are. It would not be unusual for us to have snow on the ground but it is also not unusual that we don’t have any. There was another thread where someone asked how many times you cleared snow this winter? I think it’s just been once and I probably didn’t need to that time.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #664  
It's been an unusually warm February for us down here in southern IL (about 35 miles east of STL). I haven't needed the tractor to clear any snow at all this year, and the forecast looks like we're in no danger of that for the next couple of weeks either.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #665  
It has been unusually warm this winter and here in NE Indiana I have not cleared snow yet. We had a few inches one time but not enough to mess with. Even the Dakotas that got hit heavy this year are about bare.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #666  
Not a barn but I took this yesterday of a really old house (stone chimney). I thought it was interesting. I assume an old house.
20230219_171724.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #669  
Another barn from recent drive near our place

IMG_1650.jpeg