PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #681  
The aftermath of me and the komatsu thats older than dirt, poor old things been ran hard and put away wet its whole life as a rental unit then it became a farm machine, it runs almost perfect minus the typical black smoke.
20220603_152741.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #686  
I cleaned up my mezzanine "man cave" 16X28 feet,, IIRC,,

jKf20s4.jpg

UeXkiVA.jpg

There are a couple new "rocker" camping chairs since this pic,,

Even at 35-40 degrees outside, a little propane infrared heater keeps the area shirt sleeve warm.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #687  
There is a "little bit" of wood holding up the mezzanine floor,, 8X12 pine timbers out of an old bakery.
IIRC, the beams are about 200 years old, and still oozing amber colored sap,,

beams.jpg

On top of the beams are one inch thick poplar boards, then T&G oak above the poplar.
The oak was never sanded or finished,, I am thinking about that,, now,,
I have only been procrastinating the floor finishing 24 years,,, LOL!! :ROFLMAO:

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #689  
Since this thread seems to attract all the barn lovers, maybe i can get some help with this. Here's some pictures of damage I noticed on the beams downstairs. Can anyone give me some idea of what this is from and how I can stop it? I've never noticed anything crawling around on them.View attachment 789627
20230320_170303.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #690