PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #641  
Since this thread has started, I've been paying more attention to barns that I see as I'm driving along. I tell myself that I should stop and take a picture, but I'm always in a hurry to get somewhere and then regret not stopping.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #643  
I'm like Mr. Walker.

I love watching for old barns as I drive, but unfortunately, seldom stop to take a photo.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #644  
Back in the late 70's we took a leisurely trip through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and North through Ohio and Indiana, Illinois and Iowa. In those days we noticed a lot of older... well kept..barns. The old tobacco barns in Kentucky were often very picturesque, what with the bluegrass and all; the farms and barns in Illinois, Indiana and Ohio were very impressive; immaculate. I assumed many or most were owned by Amish.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #645  
This barn is looking a little rough. There is signs of an old house in the area, there is an old combine sitting out front, and an old garage to the right of that which is collapsing. I always wonder what is in these old barns.
34E475A9-6FBF-4A42-BB0D-78D4555E2412.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #646  
This barn is looking a little rough. There is signs of an old house in the area, there is an old combine sitting out front, and an old garage to the right of that which is collapsing. I always wonder what is in these old barns.
Am pretty sure they all hold split-window Corvettes!

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #648  
Inside pic, don't have an outside pic

Attachments

• Barn.jpg
    Barn.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #650  
I kid you not! About 70 miles from here there is one of these in a barn. The owner bought it new, 1963 Super Stock Dodge 426 wedge.
I could tell anyone where it is...but I'd have to be disposed of!
Over the years a few people have tried to buy it...the guy says "it ain't for sale" as he slams his door. 34 were made.
2023_02_01_22.29.43.jpg