Peddle/throttle help?

/ Peddle/throttle help? #1  

Laconia BL-475

Tractor
Ingersoll Rand BL-475
I have a TBL Ingersol Rand BL475. The RPM's are dictated on the peddle, except when using the backhoe, there is a separate lever. If the lever is used and you step on the peddle, the peddle overrides the lever. Having said that, I have a snowblower. I need to run the RPM's high when using that. My problem is that in order to do that, I have to have the peddle to the floor which also moves the machine forward. I need to control the forward movement independently from RPM's. I believe most heavy equipment has both a throttle lever along with a separate pedal. I am wondering if there is a way to separate to two with a kit. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

/ Peddle/throttle help? #2  
On my JCB, the floor pedal takes priority over the hand throttle. So, if I have the hand throttle at say, 50%, and "stab" the foot throttle with my foot, it will increase RPM's because the foot throttle has been stomped on BUT, it will simultaneously yank the hand throttle DOWN so that when I let go of the foot, the machine RPM's will die down to idle.

Trying to put myself into your shoes, with my machine, the only way to accomplish that would be to use a lower gear as there is a direct correlation between the two.

My tractor... pretty much same issue. If I want PTO at 540 (or 1,000) speed (dual PTO), the engine has to be screaming and the only way is to drop down a gear and/or maybe use the T/A, torque amplifier.

Wife's cousin next door..... hydrostatic tractor. Now we're talking the bees-knees for this as you can set RPM's where you want them and do what you want with the speed.

No can do on my stuff.

/ Peddle/throttle help?
Richard, thank you for your reply. I have two gears, but even at the slowest gear, there are times when I need to go slower and the blower always clogs and stops working. I will have my mechanic look into separating the peddle from the throttle.