Parking Brake Alarm?

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #11  
Had that same issue with leaving the parking brake on. Then it occurred to me - just drive it like a car. You never put your car in gear without stepping on the brake (which kicks my parking off). I already had the muscle memory, I just needed to apply it.

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #13  
I agree with the others about NOT using the parking brake. Unless I have it on a trailer or something unusual is going on, don't use it. Drop the bucket, drop the 3-point if you have anything on it, etc.

When I do have to set the brake, I try to really set it tight! It's pretty noticeable if you really hammer it down -- not as likely to drive around with it dragging like I do if it's set lightly.

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #14  
You wouldn't wire the buzzer to the brake lights, but to the 'Parking Brake is ON' indicator light on the dash.

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #15  
The other good option is just until your turning brakes. At least on Kubotas the parking brake only holds down the inner brake & the pin between the brakes holds the other one. I can usually figure that after the 2nd or 3rd circle the tractor drives in when only 1 brake is on.

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #16  
I use my parking brake often, if I don't want to drop the bucket or when I have something on back such as the tiller, which won't stop me from rolling. I always set it hard enough so that the tractor lets me know when it's on; i.e;, doesn't want to move. Otherwise what's the sense of using it?

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #19  
Our Yanmar will not move with the parking brake
on.

willy

/ Parking Brake Alarm? #20  
There ya go! yea that was my plan to wire it to the light circuit .. but i didn't know what the name of the product was that would make the sound. Looks like you might have just answered it!