Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #2,982  
The drag marks in the first picture tell me that pallet was taken there against it's will.

/ Pallets in fields #2,983  
I knew it would happen! After reading most of this post over the past few days, when I went out to my field this morning, I couldn't believe what I saw!! There they were!!
I kinda felt palletmania symptoms last night, but now it's confirmed. HELP! What should I do?

Those photos are clearly staged. Im not buying it. Gaslighting!

We have an accusation of scientific fraud committed by LS mt125 owner. Although I do not go that far, I am skeptical of the "evidence" offered by LS mt125 owner.

In the interest of promoting science, I ask that each of us carry out the following oath.

Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 6.53.42 AM.png

From sometimes i'm wrong: An Oath for Scientists.

Steve

Last edited:
   / Pallets in fields #2,984  
Steve, I took that oath and also checked out the credits. One question though... why is there both a grizzly and a polar bear offering a high five? :confused3:

/ Pallets in fields #2,986  
Steve, I took that oath and also checked out the credits. One question though... why is there both a grizzly and a polar bear offering a high five? :confused3:

That is a question that deserves research. Let us hope that respondents apply the scientific method and not drift into idle speculation.

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #2,987  
I knew it would happen! After reading most of this post over the past few days, when I went out to my field this morning, I couldn't believe what I saw!! There they were!!
I kinda felt palletmania symptoms last night, but now it's confirmed. HELP! What should I do?

Keep a wary eye out. Apparently the Mother Ship has arrove in your area.

/ Pallets in fields #2,988  
   / Pallets in fields #2,989  

Pallets trying to blend in with fire ant hills. Intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

/ Pallets in fields #2,990