Pallet forks

/ Pallet forks #11  
I would put a 4x6 piece of wood in back of forks when I absolutely needed 42" forks. That would be on 48" forks. We had a set of 42", hated them things. Bought some 48" and life is better. And yes, I pick up totes too. Pallets. Plywood. Bricks. Lumber.

/ Pallet forks
Thanks all!

/ Pallet forks #13  
I found the solution to "not seeing the tips" to be a cheap back up camera. Camera has other uses as well.
Yup
I use a $20 Wyze cam, a $15 Sony "powerbank" and if not within range of the house WiFi, my Mobely, plus appropriate USB cables and Ziploc bags then watch it on my Android phone. Just did that yesterday to hook up to drag an 18' trailer with my FEL on my M4700. A decent mobile camera can be like the ability to put an eyeball on most anything.

/ Pallet forks #14  
You can’t go wrong with express steel. Mine are built like a tank and very affordable I got the 48 inch 4000 pound
IMG_2382.JPG
for less than $800 shipped

/ Pallet forks #15  
I like the express steel stuff. But wish they had a trailer hitch receiver tube on them. Need something to move GN trailers around.

/ Pallet forks #17  
I like the express steel stuff. But wish they had a trailer hitch receiver tube on them. Need something to move GN trailers around.
Titan has the receiver tube, plus mounts for hay spears - Palletforks.com. 48” and 4000# model is currently on sale for $705 with free shipping. It is back ordered for a couple more days.

/ Pallet forks #18  
Titan has the receiver tube, plus mounts for hay spears - Palletforks.com. 48” and 4000# model is currently on sale for $705 with free shipping. It is back ordered for a couple more days.
Only if you like imported Chinese junk. Pass