Pallet forks

/ Pallet forks #21  
I ditched a set of 42's and never regretted the 48's on my MX5800.

Also consider that the weight of the bare forks reduces the effective FEL lift capacity. Forks with Higher capacity ratings are fine as long as you can handle the reduced lift capacity.

Heavy duty forks may be a good idea if you plan on abusing them with jobs like digging out stumps. Otherwise, buy a standard grade fork set and keep the weight down.

/ Pallet forks #23  
I've had these for 8 years and used the heck out of them. No problems and would recommend them.
Mine were $450 when I bought them.

Jeff
As long as people go in with the full knowledge of where they come from and don't mind supporting the Chinese, be my guest. $450 today would be a good price.... 8 years ago? Not worth the difference to me.

/ Pallet forks #24  
As long as people go in with the full knowledge of where they come from and don't mind supporting the Chinese, be my guest. $450 today would be a good price.... 8 years ago? Not worth the difference to me
The difference 8 years ago was about $350, if I recall correctly. Mine have a made in USA sticker, or at least did.
I suppose you have nothing foreign at your place.
Almost impossible today.

/ Pallet forks #25  
The difference 8 years ago was about $350, if I recall correctly. Mine have a made in USA sticker, or at least did.
I suppose you have nothing foreign at your place.
Almost impossible today.
Nothing wrong with foreign. Sorry, I have special problem with a company that mimics the name and location of another business to trick people into thinking they are something they are not. Pretty sure the made in USA stickers are also made in China. :)

/ Pallet forks
Thanks guys! Ordered a set of 48" from EA. I've never been a price shopper since I have no problem paying for quality :)

/ Pallet forks #28  
The new Hardox forks EA is developing seem pretty dang sweet for smaller tractors.. on an l3901 the ‘regular’ stuff is probably the better choice anyway.

/ Pallet forks #29  
Looking for a set of pallet forks for my Kubota MX5800. I like my Everything Attachments grapple & landscape rake & am considering one of their pallet forks. What size (42" or 48") & capacity do y'all recommend for my tractor?
I bought the QD 48" 4000# and use them on my 25 and 65 HP tractors. Bought the longer ones for more surface contact on wide items. Very handy when you need such an implement.