Price Check Overpriced Tractor?

/ Overpriced Tractor? #71  
murphy1244 said:
Martain, Any offers on your deere?

I had some when I first posted it but I've decided to either sell it come spring or just turn it in with a new machine.

It's still available for you!!:laughing:

/ Overpriced Tractor?
I had some when I first posted it but I've decided to either sell it come spring or just turn it in with a new machine.

It's still available for you!!:laughing:

No thanks, Put my payment in today for the machine must wait for BH. :licking:

/ Overpriced Tractor?
Today I spent 36Gs I hope the misses can forgive me. If not, I guess its into the barn with her!!!!!:laughing:

/ Overpriced Tractor? #74  
murphy1244 said:
Today I spent 36Gs I hope the misses can forgive me. If not, I guess its into the barn with her!!!!!:laughing:

Nah, you'll be the one in the barn with your new orange mistress. Luckily she comes with a nice 72" bucket so just bring a pillow and blanket.

/ Overpriced Tractor?
Nah, you'll be the one in the barn with your new orange mistress. Luckily she comes with a nice 72" bucket so just bring a pillow and blanket.

Sounds comfy, but I'll reach into the window with the backhoe and her into the pond???:p Anyway my friend I think we have a deal....put her..... God I hate this some times......

Last edited:
   / Overpriced Tractor?
Island tractor, What is your serial #? mine is KT6500026.:cool:

/ Overpriced Tractor? #77  
murphy1244 said:
No thanks, Put my payment in today for the machine must wait for BH. :licking:

Congrats!

Be sure to get some pics. When's it get here?

/ Overpriced Tractor?
Am now broke, will see my machine when the Back Hoe shows up.....Can't wait.:licking:

/ Overpriced Tractor? #80  
Am now broke, will see my machine when the Back Hoe shows up.....Can't wait.:licking:

The backhoe will prove worth the wait. The first thing I did is built a road through and around my woods. The tractor removed dozens of stumps, dug some small foundations and lots more. You are going to love that nice rig.

rimshot