Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride

/ Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride #11  
Even though the distance is a bit far, I'd be interested if it weren't for the border crossing. Having to deal with the COVID stuff at the border is not something I'm willing to deal with - yet.

/ Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride
Is it just for RTV's or are ATV's welcome too.
Oh, I'll invite anyone to come. I just called it an RTV ride because I want to drive my RTV in comfort and not my atv's. And my RTV can only go 25 MPH.
But people that want to ride fast can go ahead and find a mudhole or something to play in until I catch up, LOL

Even though the distance is a bit far, I'd be interested if it weren't for the border crossing. Having to deal with the COVID stuff at the border is not something I'm willing to deal with - yet.
I hear you there too. I used to do lots of riding in Michigan, but I don't want to deal with the border either until all this covid stuff calms down. I do have all my vaccines though because of my job, but I just don't keep up on what is required now to cross.

/ Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride #14  
I hear you there too. I used to do lots of riding in Michigan, but I don't want to deal with the border either until all this covid stuff calms down. I do have all my vaccines though because of my job, but I just don't keep up on what is required now to cross.
My Canadian relatives until recently had to ship there car across the border than fly across on a helicopter.

My Canadian relatives until recently had to ship there car across the border than fly across on a helicopter.
Yes, it's just crazy out there now. Another good reason for some nice atv rides, get out and enjoy life.

/ Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride #16  
Those trails look sweet for an off road bike as well you have a map of the trail? I'm in Sault Ste Marie would love to come up in the summer and ride them

No sorry no map wpala. The above pics are from Wawa. Except for the one of my RTV in front of the lake. That is at Haviland Bay, by where I live.

Just PM me this summer and I can give you directions or go with you. I had bikes too. I had CR250's, a CR500 and a KTM300EXC. All sold now.
Now I just have a couple vintage bikes I got that I have to do some work on yet. I have a 78 IT175 and a 78 Elsinore 175 now. Going to restore both....when I get time.

/ Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride #18  
Are u frozen up there?
Got to enjoy some ice here finally

/ Organizing an Ontario, Canada RTV Ride #19  
On your first picture is that an abandoned mine?

Are u frozen up there?
Got to enjoy some ice here finally

Awesome three wheeler! I remember back in the day we used to stud them up and ice race them. And then the 250 2 strokes came along and we switched to those. Nice pics. I haven't been out on the lakes up here but it has been many nights of minus 36 to 40 before the windchill.
Better keep that Honda. I heard they are pretty valuable now.