Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #221  
But its so negative to say that. The man is excited about getting his truck and most of us are excited for him.
Some seem to try to find the negative in even happy moments.
You know that technique very, very well.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #222  
You forgot the smiley face. Never jealous of an overpriced purchase. :)
How do you know he paid too much?
Seems really negative, too.
Cant we all be happy for the guy?

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #225  
With any Dodge get the extended warranty for certain
:ROFLMAO: 🤣 Never needed it on any Ram Truck I owned,or dodge made car.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 117

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #226  
With any Dodge get the extended warranty for certain
Please elaborate
Are you aware the OP bought a Ram and that Dodge hasn’t made trucks for 10 years?
Or living in the past?

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #227  
Please elaborate
Are you aware the OP bought a Ram and that Dodge hasn’t made trucks for 10 years?
Or living in the past?
If changing the hood emblem changes the manufacturer's design that would be news to me. I've saw it tried a few times.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #228  
If changing the hood emblem changes the manufacturer's design that would be news to me. I've saw it tried a few times.
How about if the company was purchased by another company? I think that’s a lot more change than a hood emblem.
Besides, the hood emblem or at least the nickname (Ram) wasn’t changed.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #229  
How about if the company was purchased by another company? I think that’s a lot more change than a hood emblem.
Besides, the hood emblem or at least the nickname (Ram) wasn’t changed.
That's almost always what initiates the badge change. And eventually will make some product changes. In the case of Dodge/Ram, all I saw change was the grill.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #230  
That's almost always what initiates the badge change. And eventually will make some product changes. In the case of Dodge/Ram, all I saw change was the grill.
Well we are responding to a question about the need to extend the warranty on a Ram in this part of the thread, so you changing the subject like you accuse others of doing, isn’t helpful.
We all know you think your Ford is the best thing since disposable toilet paper and we are happy for you.
We know what you are trying to say about Dodge & Ram and we all get the true meaning of your post.