Older PT-1425 with parasitic battery draw - not sure where to look

/ Older PT-1425 with parasitic battery draw - not sure where to look #11  
I just picked up a NOCO Genius5 that I'm going to permanently mount on the PowerTrac, once I find a space. I also got a bulkhead mount 'shore power' plug, so I can plug it in without lifting the cover.

My battery is fine in the summer, but in the winter, between loss of battery performance and thick hydraulic oil, she needs a boost. I'm hoping that the maintainer/charger is going to help keep it up.

I mentioned to my wife we need to insulate and heat the garage; she bought me a battery charger. Oh well.

/ Older PT-1425 with parasitic battery draw - not sure where to look #12  
Good wife. You need both.

/ Older PT-1425 with parasitic battery draw - not sure where to look #13  
I use my PT425 so infrequently in winter now that I have to keep a trickle charger on it all winter. Honestly, we haven't had enough snow to bother plowing this year. I plowed twice just to do something. Really disappointing winter. No ice fishing either. Supposed to be almost 50 next week. :(

/ Older PT-1425 with parasitic battery draw - not sure where to look #14  
I keep mine on a battery maintainer too. Was in the high 20's the other week, and it fired right up. Man that kohler starts so much better than the Robins did.

/ Older PT-1425 with parasitic battery draw - not sure where to look #15  
Yes as said 23mA isn't much at all. If I wanted to chase it down with ammeter on it disconnect things one at a time until you find it, of course reconnect if draw is still there.
Otherwise I'd just put a battery disconnect switch on it.