Oil & Fuel Oil filter for YM2210

/ Oil filter for YM2210 #1  

JWIII

Tractor
Yanmar 2210
Can't find an oil filter for my YM2210 & don't have a manual. Any suggestions? NAPA store could not help.
Thanks in advance.
John

/ Oil filter for YM2210 #3  
I have been reading here for a while now but never posted. This site has been a tremendous value for me both before and after I bought my YM 2210B. For that I would like to say Thanks! to the people who frequent this forum. Now to answer your question. I read somewhere on the web that the NAPA #1334 oil filter works on the 2210. I did an oil change and the filter I ordered would not fit because of the bracket around the oil filter. I ran to NAPA and picked up the 1334 and it fit fine. I would recommend ordering one from a supplier but if you get in a jam like I did the 1334 will fit.

/ Oil filter for YM2210 #4  
Welcome JWIII and WaterMoc,

WaterMoc, as you found with the filters, there are several things on the "B" that are different from the others when it comes time to order parts.

Bruce

/ Oil filter for YM2210 #5  
You want to get your oil filter for the 2210B here http://www.peq.com It will be longer .And you want have to take a lot off. with the short filters that ever one has you have to take a lot of thing off just to get the filter off . but with the ones Danny has you don't.

/ Oil filter for YM2210 #6  
I got mine from Hoye Tractor and they were the kind that you can use the oil filter wrench/socket to remove and install them. I've got a 2210 and don't have to remove anything to get to it.