Off season projects

/ Off season projects
You ought to see what a nasty little sum biatch it is to replace bands on a big square baler. The twin bolts in the back always snap off taking knuckle skin with them. Then you have to get under baler pickup with teeth poking you in the face and drill out the bolt, then replace with nut & bolt.
Terrible system once it gets rusty. No access to them. The whole thing is done blind by feel.

I dont know if all the bands have to be replaced if changed to poly. I dont see why it would be a problem to mix them? They probably want to sell you more of them lol

/ Off season projects #52  
You ought to see what a nasty little sum biatch it is to replace bands on a big square baler. Bolt heads always snap off taking knuckle skin with them. Then you have to get under baler pickup with teeth poking you in the face and drill out the bolt, then replace with nut & bolt.
Terrible system.
Yeah, the whole time I was taking them off I was glad that it wasn’t on the baler!

/ Off season projects #53  
Forage harvester heads aren't any more fun. I've never done one, but I'm sure mergers are the worst.