Price Check NX5510HC

/ NX5510HC #1  

thekkfan

Gold Member
Tractor
'17 Kioti NX5510HC, '65 Ford 2000
Hello Guys,

In the market and been shopping for nx5510 w/ cab in shuttle and hydro. Not sure what the markup is on these now and would like opinions.

Got 2 quotes for 2018 nx5510HC w/ FEL, 2 rear remotes, rear wiper, and rear mirror. $34,992 (really remote from me) and $35,600 (local with ballast in rear delivered), both not including tax.

The local dealer also has a 2017 nx5510HC with sixty-some hours, same options PLUS already installed 3rd function up front, rear ballast, delivered. $33,000 +Tx.

I'm always willing to save some $, just curious if the hours versus new is a good deal with that 3rd function already there. :confused3:

Thanks.

/ NX5510HC #2  
Third function adds around 800$ I believe sounds like a good price. If it's already had the 50 hour service I wouldn't think twice about buying one with low hours assuming it is in good shape and the previous owner took care of it. Is the 34992 and 35600 including tax ?

/ NX5510HC
Third function adds around 800$ I believe sounds like a good price. If it's already had the 50 hour service I wouldn't think twice about buying one with low hours assuming it is in good shape and the previous owner took care of it. Is the 34992 and 35600 including tax ?

Its actually a demo, no trade in, so still has 6yrs from paper signing.

All prices are without tax. My understanding is this WR long kit for 3rd function is $850 + labor to install. Also was told the 50 hour done.

/ NX5510HC #4  
To me it sounds like a pretty good deal, guessing the labor is probably 2-3 hours so depending on the dealer you could be looking at 2-300$ for an install so you get roughly a 1100$ upgrade with the demo model. I wouldn't worry about the hours the other benefit is it already had the 50 hour service done. I always believing in negotiating and not paying what they want just like buying a car. I think whichever you decide on you would probably be happy with the purchase Good luck and welcome to the forum

/ NX5510HC
I think so too. I actually got a quote from another local dealer who was $1600-1800 higher same for same 2018 transmission/HP combinations as the dealer with this 2017. My wife wanted to know if I was going back to dealer #1 to let him know how high he was. I told her he knew how high he was the day he quoted it. :)

I actually just feel more comfortable with the dealer with lower prices. Sometimes you just don't click with certain people, and my gut tells me he's a straight shooter/no deceptions.

/ NX5510HC #6  
From what Im finding there are a few slight differences between the '17 and '18 models including the rear remotes. I'm not sure if price is different on the rear remotes between the two but that's something to check. I would see if the 2017 demo model could be had for $31k delivered. If so, take it happily!

/ NX5510HC #7  
2017 for the reasons given (3rd function and 50 hr service [if done- if not then have them do it w/o additional cost]).

/ NX5510HC
2017 for the reasons given (3rd function and 50 hr service [if done- if not then have them do it w/o additional cost]).

Thanks for the replies.

Went with the 2017, and confirmed the 50 hour service no charge. Delivery Tuesday. :D

Yeah, yeah...... pics to come. LOL

/ NX5510HC
Home, safe and sound! Ready for 1st project - 55 gal Pickle barrel ballast :licking:

nx5510.jpg