Not happy with Kubota Credit...

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #31  
Already dealt with, paid it off. It's a no interest loan so there is no write off for us.

I will say that they are still low on my ladder of dealing with the public.
True, but you threw away the cash discount [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] offers and lost investment opportunity.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #32  
True, but you threw away the cash discount [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] offers and lost investment opportunity.
How so, if he`s having to pay late fee`s, then run to the post office, pay for postage, then mail the payment out all the time.
Seems he`s saved himself a huge headache. What is THAT worth in savings.

1 SNERD DOG EYE.jpeg

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #33  
How so, if he`s having to pay late fee`s, then run to the post office, pay for postage, then mail the payment out all the time.
Seems he`s saved himself a huge headache. What is THAT worth in savings.

View attachment 779610
Orezok was referring to the opportunity cost of money. If you have a no interest loan, you can invest that money for earnings instead of paying off the loan. Whether or not it’s worth it depends on lots of factors that individuals have to weigh.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit...
True, but you threw away the cash discount [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] offers and lost investment opportunity.
Not really. It cost me nothing and I paid almost all of the cost up front, in cash anyway. No cash discount, never was other than my usual 10% above dealer invoice.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #35  
I’ve been paying a month ahead, because [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]kubota[/AFFILIATE] hasn’t been getting payments mailed in time. Don’t know if it’s [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]kubota[/AFFILIATE] or USPS holding it up, suspect latter. For some reason with my latest loan I have not been able to pay KCC online, but I did call once and made a payment to avoid late fee.

I only took the 0% interest loan because dealer would not discount for cash, and I took the KTAC insurance.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #36  
I’ve been paying a month ahead, because [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']kubota[/AFFILIATE] hasn’t been getting payments mailed in time. Don’t know if it’s [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']kubota[/AFFILIATE] or USPS holding it up, suspect latter. For some reason with my latest loan I have not been able to pay KCC online, but I did call once and made a payment to avoid late fee.

I only took the 0% interest loan because dealer would not discount for cash, and I took the KTAC insurance.
If you call them, they can set up automatic payments.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #37  
If you call them, they can set up automatic payments.

No, I don’t do automatic payments except for loan with my credit union where it’s a transfer between accounts.
I only have about 5 payments left on this loan.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #38  
What I don't understand is if somebody knows they have a loan payment due on the same day every month, they can't make it until recieving the notice.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #39  
What I don't understand is if somebody knows they have a loan payment due on the same day every month, they can't make it until recieving the notice.
Sometimes life is busy. That’s why I have mine on autopay. One less thing to worry about.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #40  
Sometimes life is busy. That’s why I have mine on autopay. One less thing to worry about.
That's why I have all of my bills on a spreadsheet. I tried autopay through my CU for a while, but don't like waiting until the last minute to have them paid.