Not happy with Kubota Credit...

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #21  
And being reliant on the post office is about as bad as it gets
Especially since a first class stamp is now over 60 cents! Who knows how much they will cost when it comes time to mail in that last payment!

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #23  
No debit card here either. In fact, only one credit card (mastercard) and the issuing institution isn't my bank anyway.

My issue with KCC is their lead time between a statement date and the the due date. KCC has a habit of mailing a statement (I pay quarterly, not monthly) and the due date. States the statement was sent at least 20 days prior but I get it 5 days before the due date and it ain't coming that far either.

I'll probably just pay it off anyway. I's a zero interest loan so no offset far as interest is concerned and it's under 10K, which in reality is chump change for me.

I find their 'bedside manner' to be less than stellar. Nothing more. I don't have that issue with Ag Direct, they always allow ample time between the statement and the due date, usually at least 15 days. I do not and never will use electronic means to pay any loan. I'm very old school about that stuff.
Until we get a new Post Master General we all must consider the Latin phrase, "Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis, meaning "Times are changed; we also must change with them".

I use the Calendar option in Microsoft to enter when bills are due. I have the Calendar option linked and synced with my iPhone and iPad to alert me 5-6 days before a bill is due.

I also record any auto pay dates so I can check and insure the payment was made and charged to my checking account. I feel the responsibility and accountability rests solely on my shoulders to insure bills are paid. It becomes harder everyday. The "NOT WORKING FROM HOME" crowd of today we have had since 2019 and the current Post Master General changes to the Postal System has made bill bill somewhat of a task.

Last edited:
   / Not happy with Kubota Credit... #24  
You know that it's due every three months so why do you need a notice to pay it? I have all of my bills and payments on a spreadsheet run out to Dec 31, 2023.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit...
Already dealt with, paid it off. It's a no interest loan so there is no write off for us.

I will say that they are still low on my ladder of dealing with the public.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #26  
After reading this ( not that it helps) JD credit is awesome to deal with. I had my bank account and debit card hacked. so I called them to let them know I was going to be late on my payment. ( I hate being late, but they froze my account and debit card) they said no problem, call us when you get it straight. took a bit more than a week to get my new debit card. No late fee or problem.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit...
Talking to my dealer the other day, he told me the corporate philosophy at [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] is changing and not for the good either. Old experienced guard is being replaced with college people. Saw that first hand when I had issues with my new BV Round bailer. The tech that came out really didn't have a clue as to the issues and my local tech (with 35 years experience) had to diagnose and fix the issue. I was not impressed at all. He could have stayed in Columbus (Ohio) for all the good he was. [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] is pattering itself after JD corporate in management style. Too bad really.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #28  
I've has zero problems with [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit. My payments are automatically taken from my checking account every month.

Andy

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #29  
Always pay via company check. This is a business after all.

Our auto pay is deducted from our business checking account. Never an issue.
Same here. I get a phone message from my insurance carrier and emails from the others. I print those out and save them for some reason. :cautious:

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #30  
I use my banks bill pay to send payments for everything that needs to be paid that I can't first pay on a cash back credit card. I don't like giving other companies my checking details and authorization to withdraw from my account. By paying via the banks billpay it still allows me to pay online while maintaining a wall between my money and their greedy fingers.
Too few people realize that this is the only way you should set up bill pay. Excellent point.