Not happy with Kubota Credit...

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
I financed the balance on my new [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Bailer last year and [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit consistently sends me a payment due notice (I pay every quarter) with zero days to pay. This time it states the payment notice was mailed on 12-31-22 but I didn't receive it until today and it's due 1-20-23 which gives me no time to pay without incurring a late charge (remember, Monday is MLK day so no mail delivery). Have the same issue with the side by side as well and on top of it, [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] held my check on the side by side until one day after the due date and charged me a late fee.

These clowns really need to get their act together. My only recourse is to make a copy of the payment and pay it a couple weeks before it's due, something I do with the side by side. Guess I'll have to do the same with the bailer.

While I can deduct the late fee as a business expense, I certainly don't appreciate their lack of timely invoicing.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #2  
I get an email from [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit about 2 weeks before the payment is due. I have my checking account set up to automatically pay each month.

Andy

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #3  
I financed the balance on my new [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Bailer last year and [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit consistently sends me a payment due notice (I pay every quarter) with zero days to pay. This time it states the payment notice was mailed on 12-31-22 but I didn't receive it until today and it's due 1-20-23 which gives me no time to pay without incurring a late charge (remember, Monday is MLK day so no mail delivery). Have the same issue with the side by side as well and on top of it, [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] held my check on the side by side until one day after the due date and charged me a late fee.

These clowns really need to get their act together. My only recourse is to make a copy of the payment and pay it a couple weeks before it's due, something I do with the side by side. Guess I'll have to do the same with the bailer.

While I can deduct the late fee as a business expense, I certainly don't appreciate their lack of timely invoicing.
Look no further than Louis DeJoy. I figure in a couple more months we will be like the Indians using Smoke Signals.

https://www.federaltimes.com/federa...*****-fire-us-postmaster-general-louis-dejoy/

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #5  
I paid [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit via monthly coupons for the first couple of years, then THOUGHT I setup direct withdraw payments. I was getting calls without voicemails from an 888 number, which I then blocked as they always seem to be scam calls. Finally after a month or two they left a message... Yup. [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit complaining that I was 2 months behind.
Why they didn't leave a voicemail on the first of many calls is beyond me. Anyway, my auto debit payment was apparently listed as a one time payment, fixed that on the phone and all was well. They did say that my credit was not going to be dinged.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #6  
I financed the balance on my new [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Bailer last year and [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] Credit consistently sends me a payment due notice (I pay every quarter) with zero days to pay. This time it states the payment notice was mailed on 12-31-22 but I didn't receive it until today and it's due 1-20-23 which gives me no time to pay without incurring a late charge (remember, Monday is MLK day so no mail delivery). Have the same issue with the side by side as well and on top of it, [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] held my check on the side by side until one day after the due date and charged me a late fee.

If they let you pay on line its the best way, just make sure to keep or write down the date and confirmation number. They cant fudge you around this way

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit...
Always pay via company check. This is a business after all.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #8  

A payment may be made from your bank account by calling our toll-free Customer Information System at 1-888-465-8268 (1-888-GO-KUBOTA). Pay-by-phone is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. To access the toll free Customer Information System, you will need your account number and the last four digits of the social security number or tax identification number. Phone payments will post to your account same day.

Evidence of payment should be reflected in their accounting statement along with your bank statement.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit...
...and of course [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] charges a service fee as well.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #10  
A friend bought a new [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] last fall. [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] credit called to tell him he was late on his first payment. He told them he was still waiting on his payment book. They told him his first payment coupon was located in the owners manual. First he had head of it. No one had told him of that.