NOBODY CAN HELP??

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Surely somebody out there with an older model TL/TS etc can look at their alternator and see how the 2 wires hook up.......is the larger white one at 3 oclock or at 6??? the other one is red and white and smaller and goes at 3 or 6.....PLEASE just take a look and advise me......hmmmmm perhaps everybody is out workin or watchin the war and cant take the time.......thanks ahead of time.....

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #2  
dennis,i have a ts2200 & from looking at both the tractor & wiring diagram i see a single wire shown as black at the bottom (6 o'clock) & a white molded plug with 3 wires coming out of the case.the single wire comes from the "b" terminal on the starter,hope this helps,revg62

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #3  
I work about 120 miles away from my tractor, but will be glad to look when I get home Thursday night

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
Rev......thanks for the reply......the TL 2300 must be an entirely different animal than the TS 2200 that YOU have.......the parts manual that I got from EFC indicates that that the 19,21,23,25 hundreds are pretty much the same.........BUT THANKS FOR TRYING>>>>>hope to hear from others.....the rewiring is "finished" except for this detail......lolol...is it ever finished....now gotta take off the rear fenders and figure out the signal/brake wiring to hook it and the spaghetti that is the tiller stuff.....lolol....

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #6  
Sorta stupid question but what is the original problem as I'm assumming you are looking at polarity for the alternator hook up.

Egon

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #7  
I have a TL2100F do to be picked up this weekend or the first of next. I'll look and see if I can help.

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
Egon.........I rewired the whole tractor and the only thing lacking is how the 2 wires on the alternator go.......which wire goes to which terminal......it is well written I think above.............thanks...........

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #9  
Did you ever get your alt hooked up. I looked today at my TL 1900 and it has 3 wires. A large white one to the bat post and 2 small ones in a plug located at one oclock. Just curious. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rick

/ NOBODY CAN HELP?? #10  
My TS has a white plug on the left side and a black wire going to the "furthest right" B terminal.