NOBODY CAN HELP??

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
Rick and David..........thanks guys.......I just have the two wires that I have talked about.........since finishing the wiring the engine has maybe 6-8 hours on it.....havent burned up anything and the battery is staying charged.....so maybe I got it right......I still would like a confirmation that I did it right.....but who know........one thing that is funny that I discovered today........I went through all kinds of trauma about getting a schematic ......lololol....WEEKS of it......anyway....while gettin my FEL on today I had the hood up.....and lo and behold there is a HUGE schematic on the inside of the hoold.......funny how GOD gives us the gifts HE does when HE chooses.......anyway......thanks guys for the feedback...... Dennis

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
ohhhhh by the way.....I ended up putting the larger white wire at 3 oclock and the smaller red and white wire (one wire) at 6 oclock.........thanks again.......Dennis

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
All my manuals show 4 or 5 wires and a regulator.Did the hood show only 2 wires?I would guess someone put a self regulating alt on it ?

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
Sam.......thanks for the thought.........I STILL NEED HELP>>>>>>>PLEASE READ THE ABOVE FROM ME..........I took off two wires from the alternator......one was fried and the other was toast........My schematic and every schematic I have seen for the TL 2300/2500 shows 2 wires........the problem is, is that the schematics are in Japanese, dont show wire guage, and I didnt try to figure out the burnt up wiring as I took it off............anyway..... I must have it right cause after about a month now, I still have a charged battery.....so THANKS......for piece of mind....I would like to know if it is right......ohhhhh well......I should just thanks GOD that I have what I have and be happy.

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
Thats right dennis,nobody can help. RICHARD GAUTHIER

/ NOBODY CAN HELP??
lololol.........thanks for the thought anyway Richard......