Nice features

/ Nice features #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
I went to a TYM dealer today in Tyler. There was a feature that I really liked. There is a lever in the back that lifts the 3pt Hitch. Seems like a good feature to hitch things up by yourself.

What other unique features do y'all know about?

/ Nice features #2  
That lever is usually a feature on cabbed tractors, although some will only offer that as an option.

I made one for my ROPS tractor and it's sooo handy. Really, all tractors from CUT and up, should have that as standard. SCUTs don't need that much because those are easy to get on the controls even standing in the back of the tractor.

/ Nice features #3  
I have thought about making one for the Branson as it has a cab but not sure I really need it. It is rare for me to need an adjustment of the 3pt from the ground. If I changed implements often I might would.

/ Nice features #4  
I went to a TYM dealer today in Tyler. There was a feature that I really liked. There is a lever in the back that lifts the 3pt Hitch. Seems like a good feature to hitch things up by yourself.

What other unique features do y'all know about?
Pretty much standard on most farm tractors. There’s also buttons that turn PTO on briefly to aid hooking up heavy PTO shafts. I have those on my big Massey Ferguson 7495.
Theres also an inching valve to make tractor move ever so slightly and slowly to assist in getting aligned with large towed equipment.