Newbie To YM looking for answers.

/ Newbie To YM looking for answers.
It seems to work. I am only looking at this tractor for a couple years to get some stuff done. I just want it to perform so I dont have to bring big red up and back.

In some ways, its a more powerful little beast than big red.

I figure what i have into it, is about what i can sell it for in a couple years. When i move to the newly developed property.
Even if that is a pipe dream, I am not out that much.

/ Newbie To YM looking for answers. #22  
   / Newbie To YM looking for answers. #23  
It seems to work. I am only looking at this tractor for a couple years to get some stuff done. I just want it to perform so I dont have to bring big red up and back.

In some ways, its a more powerful little beast than big red.

I figure what i have into it, is about what i can sell it for in a couple years. When i move to the newly developed property.
Even if that is a pipe dream, I am not out that much.
Nice your Mahindra is the newer Mitsubishi type.

1700403080260.png

MAM logo.jpg

/ Newbie To YM looking for answers.
@bmaverick Thanks i picked up with pretty good deal.
Dealer leases them to pull crop wagons. Puts a loader on and sells at 3-400 hours with the full 7 year warranty I walked out tractor, loader, fork attachment, box blade for the price you posted.

/ Newbie To YM looking for answers. #25  
@bmaverick Thanks i picked up with pretty good deal.
Dealer leases them to pull crop wagons. Puts a loader on and sells at 3-400 hours with the full 7 year warranty I walked out tractor, loader, fork attachment, box blade for the price you posted.
Mitsubishi merged with Mahindra, yet from all the signs, Mitsubishi is the owner with the controlling stake in the new company. The Mitsubishi warranty is better than the new Yanmar's. The Mitsubishi engines are very reliable. Out of the all the Japan tractor brands, Yanmar and Mitsubishi are my picks.