New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,251  
It is riptides. Common courtesy.

Neither bank was regulated under Dodd Frank.

And it took more than one person to change regulations.

So whatever point your trying to make is lost. On me.
Maybe this will bring it back into focus, rip:

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,252  
Sorry, that is just fundamentally false. Mismanagement of assets is causing a loss position for mismanaged banks. Well-managed banks understand inflation and will and have adjusted their portfolios accordingly. Don't assume these are indicative of all, or even most, banks. The risk here is the 'moral hazard' issue.

Our Largest banks, Chase, Bank of America, , Wells-Fargo, Citi are so huge that they will be systemically protected because if one of them fails (Citi, every 10-15 years since something is in the water they drink). The Fed will force our other huge banks to backstop the failing bank (as is in their charter to do so), or in TARPs case, pretend they all need the money while citing all the crappy banks they were just forced/encouraged to take onto their books (Citi, you losers, I remember).

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,253  
Our Largest banks, Chase, Bank of America, , Wells-Fargo, Citi are so huge that they will be systemically protected because if one of them fails (Citi, every 10-15 years since something is in the water they drink). The Fed will force our other huge banks to backstop the failing bank (as is in their charter to do so), or in TARPs case, pretend they all need the money while citing all the crappy banks they were just forced/encouraged to take onto their books (Citi, you losers, I remember
too big to fail....sounds familiar

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining
#1,256  
That is what they are saying, but that is categorically NOT what caused the bank failure. Poor management that was too focused on other things rather than competence led to it's failure. The problem was not the Fed. It was the idiocy of the decision makers at the banks for not acting prudently.

Sorry, that is just fundamentally false. Mismanagement of assets is causing a loss position for mismanaged banks. Well-managed banks understand inflation and will and have adjusted their portfolios accordingly. Don't assume these are indicative of all, or even most, banks. The risk here is the 'moral hazard' issue.

To add to your point the media is lying as usual. The equities industry is looking for any excuse they can find to get Powell to stop raising rates. That's all this boils down to. The banking system is not collapsing, there will not be a financial melt down, it's just a classic case of financial mismanagement.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining
#1,257  
True, but your thread is about new tractor sales declining.

The average American has almost no savings for interest to gained upon, so I dont know how anyone other than high income earning savers would have much gain.

Most Americans are in a position that they are getting crushed high interest on credit cards, helocs and business loans. Like it or not, that’s the way it is.

In the typical American citizen’s scenario, they’d be far better off with low interest rates than high ones, since typically their larges investment is in their home’s mortgage.
We all have choices to make in life. Those people made theirs just like I made mine and they will have to live with the consequences.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,258  
To add to your point the media is lying as usual. The equities industry is looking for any excuse they can find to get Powell to stop raising rates. That's all this boils down to. The banking system is not collapsing, there will not be a financial melt down, it's just a classic case of financial mismanagement.
And inflation will continue to fly like an eagle.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,260  
We all have choices to make in life. Those people made theirs just like I made mine and they will have to live with the consequences.
I didnt realize you made a decision.
What did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.