New SXS

/ New SXS
I had considered a Sidekick before because we love our 1100, but figured since I already have that for utility use, I may as well go with a pure sport style machine.
I too have heard horror stories about CF, but I know lots of people that have 2000 miles on them trouble free.
Two different dealers here I spoke to told me so far they have never been more than 5 days to get any part.

/ New SXS
Just for comparison, the cheapest Polaris, the 50 inch RZR Trail starts at $20,869 here in Canada. Then you would have to add the winch, roof, mirrors, turn signals, etc.
Got this fully equipped as standard for $15,999

/ New SXS #14  
The Kubota diesel SxS's are kind of like watching paint dry on a barn... that slow. Pure utility vehicle IMO. the GS is sort of a blend of utility and 'sport' not that I'm a sporty person. I see Kubota just introduced a new SxS with the gas motor as well. The one my wife has, has a Subaru 2 cylinder EFI engine, water cooled and with all the EPA junk included...

Different strokes for different folks I say, besides my wife bought it, not me. I prefer a quad myself.

/ New SXS #15  
The day I blow 20 grand on anything that don't farm is the day I visit a brain surgeon. Canada or not, everything is way over priced today.

/ New SXS #16  
Life is about trade offs. We use our SxS for low speed work and occasional runs to the neighbor's. Max speed is 35 mph. Rarely go that fast.

There were only really about 2 choices for an EV SxS (despite so many electric golf cars for decades). Ours was about 1/2 the price of the Polaris Ranger Kinetic.

Not a fan of Chinese stuff, but assembly and parts US HQ for most of them (including CF and Hisun) are right here in Texas. I don't mind paying a little more for American stuff. 100% more is too much (especially when you consider that the parts for most of the domestics are made in China, too).

Had problems with our first unit and the dealer and mfg stepped up and replaced the whole thing and restarted the warranty. No problems with the new one.

Congrats on your purchase. Be safe out there!

/ New SXS #17  
I was never a fan of these knockoff brand (I don't trust them) but with the price of can-am these days and the price differences can buy a lot of forgiveness.

/ New SXS #18  
I'd never heard of CF Moto. I looked around their web site some. Closest dealer is 75 miles from me. No mention of where they are made (no surprise).
:(

/ New SXS #19  
CF Moto is a Chinese company that has their US HQ in the DFW, TX area.

Most UTV/ATV companies either manufacture in or source their parts from China.

/ New SXS #20  
CF Moto is a Chinese company that has their US HQ in the DFW, TX area.

Most UTV/ATV companies either manufacture in or source their parts from China.
Do they come with a box of rice? I tell people, never take the cover off a late model Lincoln welder because they will be shocked with what they see inside.... Made by One-hung-loe....lol