New snow

/ New snow
Had a few inches last night. Had to get my butt out to clear the driveway and road so the fuel truck didn't have any problems. -20c, still snowing, bit of wind, wouldn't be without a cab.

/ New snow #72  
Got that right. Love the cab. Just plowed 4” from overnight, still lightly snowing. Plowed in tshirt

/ New snow
Another day of howling snow, warmed up a bit, only -13c. Need to blade the yard tomorrow.

/ New snow #74  
Another day of howling snow, warmed up a bit, only -13c. Need to blade the yard tomorrow.

You guys had it really bad in Saskatchewan, and in Alberta. Tonight, here in cottage country and Ontario they have a extreme temperature warning, saying that it’s going to go to -35°C with the windchill.

🥶🥶🥶

/ New snow
No snow clearing today, wind is blowing like crazy, windchill around-35. Just let it go, see what tomorrow brings. E488B66A-3E5C-4833-BF78-46CD25B792FB.jpeg

/ New snow #76  
Back in the 60's was stationed at Great Lakes
Service School Command and I know that the
temp was way over 40 below zero and of all the
cars in the parking lot only three cars would start
a Plymouth, a Pontiac and my Dodge the wind
was blowing in from Lake Michigan 30 to; 40 mph
and it was a damp cold chill you right to the bone!
I like the weather here in West Texas next week
highs from 40 to 69 degrees and lows from 26 to
45 degrees and I have no need to go out at night
and during the day I like to go out and get rid of
the cedars so I will have a straight run to cut the
grass and not have to go around them cedars
also still have some cactus to remove hiden under
the cedars.

willy

/ New snow #77  
Our beautiful snow is melting off. Its gotten up to 40° the last few days.today high 28. Nice ice skating rink roads.

/ New snow #78  
No snow today just ice;

Just about a skating rink to go down hill on,
skating rink downhill.jpg

using the york rake and tire chains to break it up a bit
rake 1.jpg

just shy of a quarter inch of an ice on the truck,
RAM 2.jpg

went and cleaned of the windows this afternoon as it is supposed to be colder tomorrow,
a high of 22F and a low of -1F then Tuesday is going to be a sit next to the fire day,
a high of 6F and -4F for the night.

/ New snow #79  
Sounds like it's been a weird winter for everyone so far.
We had a beautiful but little (4-5") snow Friday, nice and cold on Saturday for my favorite "squeaky" snow. Then a cold barely rain today. Very cold on Tuesday. This up and down chit is getting old.

/ New snow
I think I'd rather deal with the blowing snow than rain in winter. Although the bitter cold isn't any fun, it's a dry cold out here.