New snow

/ New snow #1  

metalbender

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey 1742
Forecast is for four days of snow/ blowing snow around here. Commonly referred to as a spring blizzard. Will be a toss up between using the rear or front blade. Highly doubt the blower will be needed.

/ New snow #2  
Sincerely, I hope it doesn't come our way. I'm used to the almost Summer temperature and don't want to switch back to winter!

The blade is even off the ATV and stored in the back of the shelter. No more winter please!

/ New snow #3  
Wonder if it's the same storm weather station talking about for us snow freezing rain end of the week for the mountains.

/ New snow #6  
We had a 2200 acre forest fire a week ago. Fire ban already in place. It's going to be a dicey summer.

/ New snow #7  
Man-o-man, we're having an early spring on the south shore of the BIG lake. We normally still have good snow and can ski at this time. I took the pods off the 6x6 and the snow plow. No snow in our forecast ....

We've lived on the lake shore since 1996 and this is the lamest winter we've ever seen. :mad:

Last edited:
   / New snow #9  
I want and need to see the ground frozen with winds drying off the roads before it snows again and 4 days worth of silver dollar snowflakes so the wife can X ski as the snow turned to ice and ruined everything.

/ New snow
Snow is blowing like crazy. Glad it's not cold. -2c. Getting some good sized drifts around the yard. I would sooner see a nice long rain but right now any moisture is good. Both dug outs are at late fall levels and the sloughs around here are all but dried up. This snow will help, the ducks and geese need good wetlands.