new ranger review?

/ new ranger review?
They make quality products. 👍
These box-side racks are really great and seen here is the three tools we love to have along. I'd get another built right for our next truck.
rangertool436.jpg

/ new ranger review? #922  
When the temp drops 60 ˚ in Texas the air pressure in the tires also drops - not a leaking tire on the Ranger but sure got my attention and monitored it for miles. It did not come on till I was 40 miles from home because it was in a warm garage. I did not realize how hard it was to find a working air pump in Taylor Texas. I finally was able to add air at the Walmart tire center.
IMG_2360.JPG

Last edited:
   / new ranger review? #925  
These box-side racks are really great and seen here is the three tools we love to have along. I'd get another built right for our next truck.View attachment 827283
Yes ArlyA, Those "box side racks" are what I was asking about before! Where did you get them made? I think they are a "super" neat feature for a truck. Or did you just buy them? If so, where from? Thanks Greg

/ new ranger review? #926  
He told you in post 913 Build right industries...

/ new ranger review? #927  
He told you in post 913 Build right industries...
Okay I've got it now. I must have misunderstood or misread that post. Thanks Dave

/ new ranger review?
Putting trailers away (without snow tires!) Gosh it was soooo slick that day. Snows are going on this week.
rangersnow918.jpg
rangersnow60912.jpg

/ new ranger review? #929  
On my 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat The dual A/C is not working on the passenger's side. Cool air will not come out of the dash vents until I turn it down below 63˚,(outside temp is 80) before I adjust the thermostat down warm air comes out the vent. The driver's side vent's are working OK. Anyone have a clue before I take it in for service?

/ new ranger review? #930  
I'd lay odds on a blend door actuator. Could be bad or disconnected or loose. Must be a reason it works at full cold, but I don't know the specifics of this model as of yet (and I hope to not have to learn them on mine...)