new ranger review?

/ new ranger review?
ArlyA, I really like those over the wheel well tool mounts! Where did you find them and what exactly are they called? I can't enlarge enough to read the red tag. I'd like to get a pair for my '99 Ram 1500. Thanks, Greg
They make different sized ones but here one some I used.

/ new ranger review? #912  
They make different sized ones but here one some I used.
Thanks for that info ArlyA, but the clamps aren't what I meant - I was asking about the frame that the tools are clamped onto? Did you find that on Amazon also? I thought that was an "excellent" idea for storage of misc items one might transport in the bed of a truck! Thanks

/ new ranger review?
Thanks for that info ArlyA, but the clamps aren't what I meant - I was asking about the frame that the tools are clamped onto? Did you find that on Amazon also? I thought that was an "excellent" idea for storage of misc items one might transport in the bed of a truck! Thanks
try Built rite.

Last edited:
   / new ranger review?
Ranger at work. Can you tell us what the big machine is used for?
rangerwork19.jpg
ranger6x6623.jpg

/ new ranger review? #915  
You don't see wheeled excavators all that often. Typically for city use in paved areas, I seem to recall. With the cage on the window and the grapple, I am guessing some sort of logging use.

/ new ranger review? #916  
You don't see wheeled excavators all that often. Typically for city use in paved areas, I seem to recall. With the cage on the window and the grapple, I am guessing some sort of logging use.
That set up is pretty common in scrap yards.

/ new ranger review?
Its a Liebherr 924 Material Handler. I'm not sure what the goofy two piece tooth setup are for but the 4 tooth version was there.