Loader New pallet forks

/ New pallet forks #1  

JohnDeere391

Tractor
JD 4500
Just got new Titan pallet forks delivered today. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image-2350191073.jpg
    image-2350191073.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 631
   / New pallet forks #2  
Got a set of their 48" forks myself. Haven't had an issue yet. About half price of the Frontier brand.

/ New pallet forks #3  
Got a set of 42" forks from Titan a couple years back for my JD 3320 with 300CX FEL and love them! Very well made in my opinion, and the bonus was when I traded up this past summer for a JD 4320 with a 400x FEL, they still fit. I think you'll be very pleased with yours.

/ New pallet forks #4  
Can't tell much from that pic, but if you like them, that is what really counts.

/ New pallet forks #5  
I like my Dirt Dog 48" unit very well.

/ New pallet forks #6  

Look like a good set of forks. Are they for a global carrier? Don't look like the OEM JD 3-4000 attachment.

AKfish

/ New pallet forks #7  

john deere 391, what tractor are you putting them on, the reason I ask is I have a set of 42" forks that I am trying to sell, that was modified to fit the john deere 500 series loaders. it will also fit the 300 or 400 series loaders if you move the pin up higher, I also will receive my new forks from titan in a couple days. my forks are going on a john deere 5320 tractor, with a 542 loader on it.

/ New pallet forks
They are going on a jd 4500. I have used them and love how easy it is to pick things up now. My set also has a pin for the 5000 series

/ New pallet forks #9  
They are going on a jd 4500. I have used them and love how easy it is to pick things up now. My set also has a pin for the 5000 series

391 what length are those forks? I can't tell if they are 36" or 42"