New P7010C

/ New P7010C #1  
Tractor
LS P7010C & 5640 Ford
After checking out the XU5065PS and the P7010C I pulled the trigger on the 7010. While it's more tractor than I need at this moment, I'm wanting to add some acreage for hay production after I retire (not anytime soon).

I really liked the larger space inside the cab and all the standard features the 7010 cab includes. The ole Ford 5640 open station (65hp) wokrs well and I could'nt justify spending any money for another open station. The cab will be very nice in hot/cold or rainy conditions. The 7010 was only a few grand more and is substantially more tractor.

It will be delivered this Sunday along with a Woods road grader. I cant wait!!!!!!

I'll post pics ASAP along with some before and after road photos.

IHR

/ New P7010C #2  
Great. Sounds like a good setup. Looking forward to the pics.

/ New P7010C #3  
Congrats on the new tractor, you will love it. I have the LS P7030 CPS and it's been great. I have the 96" Woods land plane and it works very well. The next thing you will be hankering for is Top-N-Tilt, it makes grading work a breeze. Have fun and be safe!

/ New P7010C
Deerherd,

That's the same uint that I have coming. I think both you and RJGustufson recommended it.

It's going to be a long 5 days :)

IHR

/ New P7010C #5  
Congratulations on the new tractor :thumbsup:

Don't forget the pictures!

/ New P7010C #6  
Congratulations on the new tractor.

/ New P7010C #7  
Congrats on the new tractor, you will love it. I have the LS P7030 CPS and it's been great. I have the 96" Woods land plane and it works very well. The next thing you will be hankering for is Top-N-Tilt, it makes grading work a breeze. Have fun and be safe!

Yep, the hydraulic top and side links make a world of difference on operation of the rear grader. I posted a thread on installation of my Fit-Rite kit last week.

I have the 84" Woods and pull it easily with my LS XR4046HC so, you will pull the 96" with no issues.

Congratulations on your new toys, I mean tools. :)

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New P7010C #8  
The next thing you will be hankering for is Top-N-Tilt, it makes grading work a breeze. Have fun and be safe!

We're installing that hydraulic top link on there today! :)

/ New P7010C #10  
Quit teasing and load it up! :)

I'm looking forward to Sunday. The forecast calls for rain, I may ride around in the cab all day.

IHR

Haha!

I can guarantee you that it won't be raining inside that cab!