New Owner Need Draw Bar

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #21  
Live on a state Hwy. with a view from my office. Never see loads of bails go down the Rd. anymore. True. Are you Trying to roll in the hay with the Horses? Never heard that one.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #22  
Live on a state Hwy. with a view from my office. Never see loads of bails go down the Rd. anymore. True. Are you Trying to roll in the hay with the Horses? Never heard that one.
Hores can not eat rolled hay bales, only from square bales. Round bales get moldy and horses die from it. Likewise with young lambs and some goat breeds.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar
Updating my threads. I found a drawbar for a John Deere with the correct dimensions to fit the channel under the tractor.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #24  
Did you buy the Yanmar 336 new or used ? Hard for me to imagine a brandnew tractor being delivered without the center drawbar.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar
Did you buy the Yanmar 336 new or used ? Hard for me to imagine a brandnew tractor being delivered without the center drawbar.
We bought it in March of this year.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #26  
We bought it in March of this year.
According to Google the Yanmar 336 was built in Japan from 1980-1991 so apparently the original drawbar got lost or stolen somewhere along the way. Glad you were able to find a replacement John Deere drawbar that fits.
My LS also has a 3 cylinder Yanmar engine, so far with only a little over 300 hours is has been flawless.

Last edited: