New Owner Need Draw Bar

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #1  

Mitch2023

Tractor
Yanmar 336D
Hi, first post here. We just bought a new to us 336D today which will be delivered next week. It doesn't have a draw bar. The seller said he would look to see if he has one but I don't have much faith in that.
Can a new one be purchased or would it need to be fabricated? I don't want a 3 point, just a below the axel. I guess I need a pin also. Are there any other parts involved

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #2  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

Maybe DRAWBAR can help.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #3  
Most are just flat bar steel stock and not that hard to fabricate with a hack saw and a drill press once you buy the right size bar stock. Then purchase the right size hitch pin from tractor supply or the like

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #5  
Hi, first post here. We just bought a new to us 336D today which will be delivered next week. It doesn't have a draw bar. The seller said he would look to see if he has one but I don't have much faith in that.
Can a new one be purchased or would it need to be fabricated? I don't want a 3 point, just a below the axel. I guess I need a pin also. Are there any other parts involved
Mitch,
Welcome.
Do you live near any farm stores like Tractor Supply, Rural King, Farm and Fleet, ASC, or the like. You can pick one up really easy there. These things weight a bunch, so having it on-line ordered+shipping would be painful.
Most stores sell them in black or red. So, for a Yanmar either works great.
Here is mine from Rural King,
DSCF8102 - Copy.JPG

Do you need FREE PDF manuals, we got them at the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group here,

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #6  
I think the OP is looking for the hitch ball tongue under the PTO in your picture. If he has a receiver mount there easy/peasy. If not, I think he is looking for what he needs to fab up for attachment. If the OP is looking for the 3pt drawbar, maverick just gave the answer.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #7  
Tractor Supply Company (TSC) routinely stocks rear/center drawbars.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #8  
I think the OP is looking for the hitch ball tongue under the PTO in your picture. If he has a receiver mount there easy/peasy. If not, I think he is looking for what he needs to fab up for attachment. If the OP is looking for the 3pt drawbar, maverick just gave the answer.
Ah, so he is really looking for the trailer drawbar then.

Thomas did provide the link for that, however, Yanmar uses two types for the YM series. 1. round tube drawbar 2. flat like many of the Deere models.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #9  
This is the correct part number for the 336. You can view the page in the 336 parts manual. 194275-75210-X

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #10  
I don't know if this is universally true but I've seen only round drawbars on the gray market Yanmars, and only flat bar stock on the US versions - like this 336.