New Owner Need Draw Bar

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar
Wow, I didn't anticipate so many replies so quickly. Mine has a rectangular slot and a hole for a pin. When it is delivered which may be tomorrow now, I'll get under it and take some measurements. If I use bar stock the only issue would be the size of the hole to drill.
Yes, there is a Tractor Supply not to far away. I will check that option.
Thanks for the parts list and part number. I will call Hoye and see what they have to say.
I need to get an operators/maintenance manual. I see Hoye has those. What items do I need to service? Filters, O rings etc. I see fuel filters listed but not oil filters.
Thank you for the help.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #12  
I have had a 336D for about 33 years. Good, solid little tractors.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #13  
This works well esp. with the Yanmar 2000. Use a couple different Trailer setups. I made it easy for both type of Hitches. Many Yrs ago but I believe TSC.. Super cheap 25$ maybe!! I did put the getto rig on it for when I use the trailer hitch. Keeps the Bar from tilting. Old Lawn mower blade.

Attachments

• 000_0203.JPG
    000_0203.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 212

Last edited:
   / New Owner Need Draw Bar #14  
This works well esp. with the Yanmar 2000. Use a couple different Trailer setups. I made it easy for both type of Hitches. Many Yrs ago but I believe TSC.. Super cheap 25$ maybe!! I did put the getto rig on it for when I use the trailer hitch. Keeps the Bar from tilting. Old Lawn mower blade.

Attachments

• 000_0203.JPG
    000_0203.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 212
Nice, and Ive done something like this prior too. The only downside is, the weight limit ability is on the lower 3PT arms whereas on the bottom of the rear axle to take a much higher load.

I have a 14,000 loaded trailer to move seasonally. So easy for the Yanmar to hook up and go.

With the smaller garden trailers, the drawbar 3PT lower arms work well.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #15  
I need to get an operators/maintenance manual. I see Hoye has those. What items do I need to service? Filters, O rings etc. I see fuel filters listed but not oil filters.
Thank you for the help.
Free manuals at,

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #16  
Nice, and Ive done something like this prior too. The only downside is, the weight limit ability is on the lower 3PT arms whereas on the bottom of the rear axle to take a much higher load.

I have a 14,000 loaded trailer to move seasonally. So easy for the Yanmar to hook up and go.

With the smaller garden trailers, the drawbar 3PT lower arms work well.
The only problem I have is not weight but Tongue weight. This Double Axle 3g Lbs. trailer is great. But!!! the small single axle garden wagon you have watch out and not get the weight behind the 1 and only axle. I've Dumped it quite a few times. The 3Pt. arms Will lift Weight but won't hold them down.

Attachments

• 000_0204.JPG
    000_0204.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 134

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar
The seller delivered our tractor today! It sure is pretty. I'm going to hate taking it out in the mud. It's wet today, but when it dries I'll take a picture and post it.

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #18  
The only problem I have is not weight but Tongue weight. This Double Axle 3g Lbs. trailer is great. But!!! the small single axle garden wagon you have watch out and not get the weight behind the 1 and only axle. I've Dumped it quite a few times. The 3Pt. arms Will lift Weight but won't hold them down.

Attachments

• 000_0204.JPG
    000_0204.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
I use mine to move hay wagons into the 14,000-lbs range.
1678651400363.png

Sometimes 2 wagons at a time like this. Low and slow. PS 3, range 2.
1678651494442.png

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #19  
Bails and Barns Nope!! if I had livestock I'd go out of my way not to deal with them compared to Rolls. :confused: a few as a kid.......

/ New Owner Need Draw Bar #20  
Bails and Barns Nope!! if I had livestock I'd go out of my way not to deal with them compared to Rolls. :confused: a few as a kid.......
Rolled bales kill horses.