New mower arrived. Yeehaaah

/ New mower arrived. Yeehaaah #21  
Yes Roy, I still have my old lawn tractor and it goes well but I should have bought the ZT years ago. It would be hard going back now.
I couldn't...ZT has been a great time saver, and if you can rig some kind of hitch, does great towing my lawn aerator and roller

/ New mower arrived. Yeehaaah #22  
Still got the old Husqvarna ride-on but this will speed things up a bit. Only took 4 weeks from when I ordered it. My dogs love it. They sit between my feet.

View attachment 732549
Looked at the Kubota but ended up getting a Cub Cadet with the 4 wheel steering. Sticks on hills like Velcro.

/ New mower arrived. Yeehaaah #25  
Still got the old Husqvarna ride-on but this will speed things up a bit. Only took 4 weeks from when I ordered it. My dogs love it. They sit between my feet.

View attachment 732549
Love it. Love it so much I bought exactly the same mower this weekend, i.e. KZ412 48". This is my first ZTR to own and in fact, to ever drive. I've got about an hour of practice on it so far. I'd rate my skill level today on a 1 - 10 as maybe a 2.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity to get a lot more practice is the next few weeks.

/ New mower arrived. Yeehaaah
Congratulations on your new ZT. It took me 2 hours to get the hang of it and now I have over 16 hours and I am a bl**ďy expert. LOL
So much fun mowing the lawn now. :)

/ New mower arrived. Yeehaaah #27  
I am looking at at z412kw-48. I would appreciate any and all opinions and experiences with that machine.

Thank you

/ New mower arrived. Yeehaaah
So far mine has exceeded all expectations. AND it is fast. I am doing a lot of areas I previously did with tractor and flail but the flail is slow around trees and has to be lifted when turning so it slows you down a lot. Not so the Kubota ZT. Very happy with it.