New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote?

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #41  
Without doubting you, this is news to me since SVC valves are stacked atop each other and the length of the adjustable cables remains more or less the same

Cf. The L6060's big brother.

I can't find the instructions that came with my two additional rear remote kits. But I specifically remember there was an order to the valve installations. I have one SCV and two FD valves. The original SCV had to go on the bottom of the stack. I don't remember if the instructions even stated a technical reason why. And that didn't matter to me. Rick's explanation is probably the reason. In your video he stacked his FD valve on top. Probably for the same reason?

In my case the valve lever slots are the same length so adjusting the cables simply put the lever in the center of the slot to get maximum movement each direction.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #42  
On some stack valves the ones with a float function have to be installed first in the stack,
it has to do with the porting in the blocks for the returns and the inlet outlet sections.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #43  
It's a safe bet that you do doubt me. It depends entirely on the application.
Your response only addresses half of my comment.

Again, I believe the dealer messed up the installation.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #44  
OP hasn’t responded since he said he was going to reseat the hoses. Isn’t that the most likely issue? It’s frequently an issue for me - I am old, don’t have the strength anymore, and have many implements with 4 or 6 hoses.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #45  
OP hasn’t responded since he said he was going to reseat the hoses. Isn’t that the most likely issue? It’s frequently an issue for me - I am old, don’t have the strength anymore, and have many implements with 4 or 6 hoses.

The obvious thing is likely right! If the OP didn't get the thing in all the way (cold O-rings lead me to hitting the fitting briefly with map gas to heat the whole thing up so it'll snap together) he'd get the same issue.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #47  
I just want to know where the OP lives. Damn that's some nice scenery behind his house.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #48  
One of my loader valves started sticking on my L3940. Not sure if it’s the cable or valve yet, hard to get to the valve.