New L 02 Series

/ New L 02 Series #32  
Not much, quick connect, and a badge, oh and higher price. 😁

Last edited:
   / New L 02 Series #33  
Not much, quick connect, and a badge, oh and higher price. 😁
Everything has a higher price now. I'll wait until this predicted recession happens. Bet there will be deals then. Then I'll buy.

I don't know if the prices went up that much, but I watched a you tube video yesterday from a dealer in the same province as me. It was on the RTV-X1100C, same as I have. The price he said with no options was over $5000 more than I paid for mine a year ago!

/ New L 02 Series #34  
^^^^
New tractor prices have been rising year-to-year for a very long time.

I doubt it’ll ever stop but, if a full-blown recession happens, there will be some deals. Most likely in the form of manufacturer rebates/offers and dealer discounts.

Mike

/ New L 02 Series #35  
^^^^
I’m not familiar with the 50th anniversary edition. What’s it include?

Mike
For the L6060 50th it’s mostly burnt orange with dark gray paint for the rims & loader. And a 3 pt quick hitch. (Free! Right…). Price quoted to me is the same as a standard model. Salesman does want it to stay local and preferably visible a bit.

/ New L 02 Series #36  
Everything has a higher price now. I'll wait until this predicted recession happens. Bet there will be deals then. Then I'll buy.

I don't know if the prices went up that much, but I watched a you tube video yesterday from a dealer in the same province as me. It was on the RTV-X1100C, same as I have. The price he said with no options was over $5000 more than I paid for mine a year ago!
I don’t think recession will lower prices, the pandemic scam is impervious to recession as it’s based on supply chain and demand.

/ New L 02 Series #37  
^^^^
I don’t think it’ll cause manufacturers to lower retail prices. I believe they will continue to go up as they have for decades.
However, depending on how impactful this recession may become, I can see some struggling independent dealers to offer discounts and/or some manufacturer incentives/rebates.

Mike

/ New L 02 Series #38  
I don’t think recession will lower prices, the pandemic scam is impervious to recession as it’s based on supply chain and demand.
You may be right. Strange times we live in now. I'm just real glad there isn't anything I REALLY NEED right now.

Imagine having to now pay $200,000 for a tractor and $50,000 for a baler to sell hay, LOL

/ New L 02 Series #40  
Way too many electronics on these newer tractors for me to ever think about buying a new one (same goes for trucks).
I agree. I’m finding that in some cases, the technology in new machinery exceeds the abilities of technicians who work on them. I like the Kubota standard series very much since they’ll do what you want without too much extra electronic gizmos to go kerfluey.