New Holland T4.75 Upgrades

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades
Background: I have 4 of these units total, purchased them all used as I was unable to get them in the time that I needed them in Dec 20/Jan21. They all had less than 800 hours per unit on them.

Most of them currently have around 2,000 hours on them, except the one that I gave you some pictures of as it's a backup unit.

The only issues that we have had are the occasional electrical gremlin, throwing a code for some random thing or another. Other than that, we have no issues with them. We get those with just about everything these days.

For reference, I have 2 brand new Peterbilt 567s in the shop throwing transmission codes, both have less than 5k on them, and I've had 2 air compressors that have spent more time at the shop than on a job site.

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #12  
Good to know! I was on the verge of ordering a new T4.75 a few years ago when a good deal on my [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] (used) came up.

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #13  
Dealers of any sort are pretty far away from me. So that wasn’t a consideration for me. The Case 75C was the best value. All the features and more than I wanted and 20% less than orange and green in price. So far so good for me. Time will tell.

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #14  
How did you get the speakers and radio off? I'd like to do similar but couldn't figure how to get the speaker out.
Thanks!

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades
How did you get the speakers and radio off? I'd like to do similar but couldn't figure how to get the speaker out.
Thanks!

The speaker grills are clipped ok, you can pull them out a little and bend the 2 clips up to get them out of the way. The only problem with the speakers that are stock is that they are super shallow. The 4” JL I put in there required a little space so they wouldn’t bottom out

The radio comes out when you remove the screws, clips and window latch on the right tower of the machine

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #16  
Nice work on the tractor.