New Holland T4.75 Upgrades

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #1  

Skoalstar

Tractor
Power star 75
Just thought I would share some of the upgrades I have done to my tractor for y'all!

Tint is 20% all the way around, windshield is 35%

Larsen Light LED's replaced the factory cab lights on all 4 corners.

Front bumper I welded some mounts for D-rings to it to make it easier to chain down for trailering.

Stereo was replaced with a bluetooth Kenwood amp, driving 2 ea 4" JL speakers replacing the factory speakers, and I have added 2 more 4" in the center console and a small sub behind the seat.

Its about to get a 3rd SCV for the rear and the 3rd function on the loader.

Also have added the factory strobe light kit to it.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0196.jpeg
    IMG_0196.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
   / New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #2  
Your tractor has one heck of a sound system. It's not something I'd have done, but I respect the heck out of that, lol.

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades
I never found much info on this thing online so I hope some people can benefit from this stuff

Attachments

• 14885828-4753-49CA-AE52-F26D66221BA6.jpeg
    14885828-4753-49CA-AE52-F26D66221BA6.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 98
  • 79545600-ECC3-4E62-9153-129C02071FFC.jpeg
    79545600-ECC3-4E62-9153-129C02071FFC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 99
Your tractor has one heck of a sound system. It's not something I'd have done, but I respect the heck out of that, lol.
Those factory speakers were terrible, and I wanted bluetooth, So the amp was actually one of the easiest things to do. I used these speakers

and this amp

Its mounted under the control on the right side, so it takes up no room

Then realized I could power a little more and thats how it snowballed LOL

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #5  
I never found much info on this thing online so I hope some people can benefit from this stuff
Nice job, but what do you mean, “I never found much info….”?

Nice job, but what do you mean, “I never found much info….”?
I assumed I would find forums with lots of customizations and other things in regards to this tractor, but I never found a whole lot. The case 75c is the exact same tractor. Only maybe 2-3 reviews of it, which are a mixed bag

Either way, it’s been an interesting little project and the rest of the fleet will get the same treatment as everyone loves this one LOL

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #7  
I assumed I would find forums with lots of customizations and other things in regards to this tractor, but I never found a whole lot. The case 75c is the exact same tractor. Only maybe 2-3 reviews of it, which are a mixed bag

Either way, it’s been an interesting little project and the rest of the fleet will get the same treatment as everyone loves this one LOL
Yup not much out there. Luckily my 75C has Bluetooth already. Like it a lot tho. There is a bit of info out re: the NH work master 75. But would like to see more.

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #8  

T4.75 tends to be more of a farm tractor, not to say you aren't farming with it, but the T4 series is pretty extensive starting with the TN**, then the T4*** and currently the T4.**

T4.75 tends to be more of a farm tractor, not to say you aren't farming with it, but the T4 series is pretty extensive starting with the TN**, then the T4*** and currently the T4.**
I am far from an expert with tractors. I have very little experience with them. While I am not using them for farming, I do use them for industrial pest control, mowing with 15ft batwings, and a lot of road grading. They occasionally get used to load up trucks if we run out of machines, thats always an interesting time.

My main issue with them is not the machine, but the dealer network in my area is terrible. I will switch to John Deere when I cycle these out.

/ New Holland T4.75 Upgrades #10  
What we'd really like to know is what kind of problems you have had with your T4.75 tractors???