New exvavator this week

/ New exvavator this week #1  

Ricn

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota U-35, kx-040, Ford 8n, JD-280, JD380, JD1020, JD40C, Satoh Bull, Kubota L2501,
My Son has been looking for a new-used KX40 with 6way blade, thumb, cab with heat and a/c for quite a spell. His U-35 and mine as well, are open station with a top so cold in the winter. One of my Sons customers had purchased this one new this year for the farm and having only 16hrs use. We got the unit for 20% off of the new price plus the seller (Wife) is financing for zero interest owning the machine outright, plus we save the tax. This is a sweetheart of a deal and sadly caused by a death in their family. Unit comes with 3 buckets plus a new trailer and is plumbed for a hydrolic brush cutter so our US Mowers will connect right up.

/ New exvavator this week #2  
Congrats, sounds like you found a deal to good to pass up. What’s your main uses? Pictures are always welcome

/ New exvavator this week
Mostly we will have a US brush cutter on the boom but ditching, driveway maintenance, digging out for foundations,etc whatever the machine can do is what we use them for. My Son has a residential and farm related business so our machines get used often..This new one has only 16hrs of use and saving 20% off new plus no sales tax and zero interest was to good to pass on.

output_image1700859510747.jpg

/ New exvavator this week #4  
Wow! that's a nice looking machine. Same as new with a great price! also a good time to have a cab!
Congratulations!

/ New exvavator this week #5  
Want one so bad, but I’ll probably never be able.
I want the bigger 15-20 ton range machine. They can be had for 30k or less used.
They are such a great multi-task machine.

/ New exvavator this week #6  
Congrats!
Don't think I would ever need my own excavator, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about owning my own. I could put one to use for sure, but not enough to justify the expense. I just rent when needed.

/ New exvavator this week #8  
Mostly we will have a US brush cutter on the boom but ditching, driveway maintenance, digging out for foundations,etc whatever the machine can do is what we use them for. My Son has a residential and farm related business so our machines get used often..This new one has only 16hrs of use and saving 20% off new plus no sales tax and zero interest was to good to pass on.

View attachment 837715
Very nice! Are you going to put any protection on the glass for mowing? I have a flail for mine but haven't had time to use it or even hook it up. Lol.

/ New exvavator this week
No. The US flails discharge out the side with nothing coming back. Have run them on our open station exavators for several years now with nary one issue. On the discharge side one must be careful nothing is close by that might take a rock or other items hit by the blades. Also not to swing the boom to far around where debrie can be thrown into the maching or even the operator open or with cab. 'flails are dangerous if not used with great caution.