New Dump Trailer

/ New Dump Trailer #1  

George2615

Tractor
LS XR3037HC
Just picked up my new trailer. It's made by Cross Country Mfg. here in NY. It's a model 616DT8LP. Has a 16' long bed, 80" wide, 20" high sides.
GVWR is 13,800. Empty weight is 3300 lb. load capacity is 10,500 lb. Standard features include EZ lube axles, 7K tongue jack, Brakes on both axles, rubber mounted lights, Breakaway system, Stake pockets, Radial tires on white spokes, Lockable poly box for pump & battery, adjustable height hitch (2 5/16" or pintle), 15' corded remote, Diamond plate fenders, power up only.
My options include the extra deck width (80" compared to the standard 72"), Barn door style tailgate, spare wheel and tire, LED lights, Equipment ramps, Power up and down, HD scissor lift hydraulic ram.

Attachments

• DSCN1129 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1129 (Medium).JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN1127 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1127 (Medium).JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN1126 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1126 (Medium).JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCN1124 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1124 (Medium).JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 321
  • DSCN1123 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1123 (Medium).JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN1122 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1122 (Medium).JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN1121 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1121 (Medium).JPG
    284 KB · Views: 308
  • DSCN1120 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1120 (Medium).JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN1119 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1119 (Medium).JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN1118 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1118 (Medium).JPG
    257.7 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN1117 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1117 (Medium).JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
   / New Dump Trailer #2  
You forgot to list the neato School Bus Yellow special paint package ;)

Nice rig!

/ New Dump Trailer
And I even got an extra quart in case a school bus stops by. I actually thought it was something different since all my previous trailers have always been black.

/ New Dump Trailer #4  
Very Nice!

What type of hydraulic fluid goes in that trailer lift?

/ New Dump Trailer #5  
Sharp. Personally I kinda like the yellow.

/ New Dump Trailer
Very Nice!

What type of hydraulic fluid goes in that trailer lift?

I haven't read through the paperwork yet as to the type hyd. fluid. I asked during pickup and they said it's plain hydraulic fluid.

/ New Dump Trailer #7  
I haven't read through the paperwork yet as to the type hyd. fluid. I asked during pickup and they said it's plain hydraulic fluid.

The reason I ask; My TexasPride dump trailer uses "standard R&O Tractor Fluid" - whatever the heck that is - lol. I would have been happier to know what brand/specs was in it originally. Yours looks identical.

/ New Dump Trailer #8  
Yah, they were giving those trailers away with a two year membership to the gym in town the other day.......

;-) Nice!

/ New Dump Trailer #9  
Very nice George!!! It's nice to have a good "Toy Box" to keep your toys in! He....He. :). All kidding aside., that looks like a very nice well built trailer.

/ New Dump Trailer #10  
The reason I ask; My TexasPride dump trailer uses "standard R&O Tractor Fluid" - whatever the heck that is - lol. I would have been happier to know what brand/specs was in it originally. Yours looks identical.

Wow nice trailer. I would interested in finding out what fluid the recommended in the Manuel. Apparently there are different thicknesses I have been wondering if that's why my FEL is slow. Cheap tractor supply fluid.
Sorry not to get off topic. Would you mind telling how much you paid and where in New York is this manufacturer located.. I need both a dump trailer and equipment trailer would be interested to ask them if they could build a 22 foot goose neck dump that I could put My TLB in