New CT335 owner :thumbsup:

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #1  

Omnipotent

Bronze Member
Well, pulled the trigger today...after lots or searching and research decided this was the best one for me. Mainly came down to price and dealer (both location and attentiveness).

CT335
8TL Bobtach Loader
GP Tires
Grille Guard

$19,400

All should also know, that the pricing offerings out right now apply mainly to the SST versions and not the HST, so that kinda of sucked as I didn't find that out until at the dealer writing the check, but feel the price was fair for the DC Metro area considering what JD, Kubota, NH and others wanted for a similar size tractor.

Being delivered Tue, so I'll be "working :D" all day that day!

JD

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #2  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

You certainly have one tough machine coming! :thumbsup:

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #3  
I'm following you soon and Yes the SST is the DEAL version. 17800 same outfit as you stated.

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #4  
Congratulations Ominpoint. I am curious if this is a finance or cash price? Any options?

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup:
It's a cash price. My local dealer (dealers) weren't moving at all on price...tried every which way possible. As for options, none other than what was stated...implements are being bought off of Craigslist.

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #6  
They are nice tractors. My new ct335 was delivered this morning. Took the kids for rides, regraded the driveway, pushed some deadfall around in the woods, had to quit so my wife could leave. The HST will be great when I finally quit instinctively reaching for the clutch with my left foot every once in a while. I am sure that couple more hours in the seat will cure that though.

I am pleased with it on day one. It is quite a bit more maneuverable than my JD5210, but it still handles the 6' box blade full of gravel with ease. The loader cycle times are also noticably quicker than on my larger tractor. I am eager to give the loader end a good work out in the next couple of days.

The push button 4wd engagement is also super convenient.

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #7  
Yeah, I haven't seen much in the way of wiggle room on pricing. Take one of the three options they give you, or take it somewhere else.

Oh well.

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #8  
It is is possible to find some wiggle room out there. I found a dealer with one sitting on his lot for about 6 months without generating much interest. He was willing to deal to clear it out of his inventory. We both came out of it very happy.

/ New CT335 owner :thumbsup:
Woohoo new toy has arrived. Of course it's the coldest day of the year thus far and I'm secretly wishing I would have bought the cab but I'm very satisfied so far. Now just need to find some work to use it on until the snow starts falling.

Attachments

• image-322256514.png
    image-322256514.png
    831.1 KB · Views: 326
   / New CT335 owner :thumbsup: #10  
Very nice! :thumbsup:

They sure do look good in white!