New BX25D

/ New BX25D #31  
Wow I wish that I could buy all of that stuff for my bx.

/ New BX25D #32  
Picked up a few more accessories, so far I have: Factory thumb LandPride grapple Bxpanded belly shield Bxpanded chain hooks and slip hook Expanded tooth bar Bro-tek wheel spacers Bro-tek ripper tooth (ordered today) I'll pick up a BXpanded bucket expander in the Spring when it's mulching time.

Atta boy! A man after my own heart! You just can't beat tractor toys, and I can't wait until Spring to try out my new Bro-Tek Ripper Tooth!😝

/ New BX25D #33  
Yea, appears that Bxpanded doesn't sell to dealers. I purchased it and had it shipped to the dealer for installation. Figured it would be a good idea for them to install as they were installing the grapple. I've got a set of wheel spacers that I'll install, and have my Christmas list of other Bxpanded goodies. LOL..

Which 3rd function kit did you have installed to operate the grapple?

/ New BX25D
The kit that came with the LandPride grapple.

/ New BX25D
I'd really like to find a 7-8" bucket to trench for electrical lines, water pipe, etc.. I recall seeing some posts here that someone's brother built one that worked well, it was much longer and more shallow than the 12" bucket so not to pack up with dirt. I IM'd the poster but never received a response.

/ New BX25D #36  
I'd really like to find a 7-8" bucket to trench for electrical lines, water pipe, etc.. I recall seeing some posts here that someone's brother built one that worked well, it was much longer and more shallow than the 12" bucket so not to pack up with dirt. I IM'd the poster but never received a response.
I assume you got your BX with a 12in bucket (I did)? There is an 8in version. Don't know what it costs separately.

/ New BX25D #37  

If you check out Paul Short on YouTube (I can't remember what his TBN username is) he made his own "claw" and used it for trenching and stump removal. I noticed Bro-Tek has a similar attachment and an extra "plow" that you can add to it for the same purpose. I haven't seen the BXpanded one in action yet, though.

Last edited:
   / New BX25D
The device you speak of is not from BXpanded, it's from Bro-Tek and what I purchased. thanks

/ New BX25D
I assume you got your BX with a 12in bucket (I did)? There is an 8in version. Don't know what it costs separately.

Correct, mine has the standard 12" bucket. The reports I've seen suggest that the 8" bucket tends to really pack up in moist soil, although I've not tried it. The one I referred to is about 2x as long and not nearly as deep and had 'vents' cut in the back as I recall. I'll try to find the thread. thanks

/ New BX25D #40  
The device you speak of is not from BXpanded, it's from Bro-Tek and what I purchased. thanks

You're right. I had BXpanded on the brain because I ordered a PTB from them this week for my BX.

I'd be really interested to see how that tooth works for skinny trenching and root busting.