New B26

/ New B26 #11  
Didn't happen if there are no pictures. Haha. I bought a used B26TLB 4 years ago when building our house. That was one of the best decisions made. Did all the back filling trenches, etc. Dealer loaded rear tires for "when" the BH came off. Well it hasn't come off yet, and may not ever happen. Jon

/ New B26 #12  
One of the mistakes I did when removing the backhoe was not blocking under when disconnecting. Like the owner’s manual said to. Makes reconnecting a bear. Made a pallet from scrap wood. Now R&R is a 10 minute easy job.
View attachment 768905
Modified the 3point hitch with Pat’s quick hitch, leveling box and pin sway linkage. Pleasure to use. The 3pt arms aren’t built to exceptional engineering and quality of the rest of the machine and better Ag tractors. Same goes for the M59.
View attachment 768906

Attachments

• IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
   / New B26 #13  
One of the mistakes I did when removing the backhoe was not blocking under when disconnecting. Like the owner’s manual said to. Makes reconnecting a bear. Made a pallet from scrap wood. Now R&R is a 10 minute easy job.
View attachment 768905
Modified the 3point hitch with Pat’s quick hitch, leveling box and pin sway linkage. Pleasure to use. The 3pt arms aren’t built to exceptional engineering and quality of the rest of the machine and better Ag tractors. Same goes for the M59.
View attachment 768906

Very nice. Nice photo. Lots of folks don't even know about all the things that can be done to manually improve the 3pt hitch without going to hydraulics.
It used to be that things like leveling boxes for the lift arms and top link were "add ones" as were pin-adjustable sway bar linkages.

/ New B26 #14  
Great machines, best options I added was foam filled tires (no flats and great balist), a grapple and hydraulic 3rd link.

Enjoy

/ New B26 #15  
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I bought it this morning. I am keeping the B2650 for the time being. It will get used at one of our properties. I ended up adding a 12 inch BH Bucket. The QA BH bucket option and a QA 72 inch front plow for snow removal. I feel like the dealer put a decent deal on the machine. They ended up discounting it a bit. I also bought a zero-turn mower (non-Kubota) that they put a really nice discount on since it is the end of the season here.

Hopefully everything will be ready next week. The dealer said they have all the items in-stock so they just have to put it all together.

We want to see some pictures!