Neoprene Rubber gluing?

/ Neoprene Rubber gluing?
Looks like Zoro has the best price at $62 per pint.... :eek: thats for 3m Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 1300L

/ Neoprene Rubber gluing? #22  
Looks like Zoro has the best price at $62 per pint.... :eek: thats for 3m Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 1300L
Buy from them a bit, Probably find a zoro online discount coupon, pet peeve of mine is buying large quantities of sealants using a tiny amount then watching the unused portion dry out, unused on my shelf.

Buy from them a bit, Probably find a zoro online discount coupon, pet peeve of mine is buying large quantities of sealants using a tiny amount then watching the unused portion dry out, unused on my shelf.
You got that right, large volume = great price. But once its open, its a goner. Like you, I started buying low volume and don't imagine it will be any good in a year, or two. Nonetheless, I can't find squeeze tubes of this 3m Adhesive 1300L......

Last edited:
Guys, I'm home working on these neoprene wings and here is some pics. I tired some .250 material and it started to tear asap so I'm doubling it up and hoped to glue the top and bottom layers together. This photo is not actually the the wings I'm working on but 70% the same. Good news is tried to again tear the silicon adhesive test strips apart and couldn't. Maybe it is good enough? I will later add better pics.
drag wing (DL).jpg

More pics. In the below one, the old version is at bottom, then 2 just cut new ones to replace it.
P1140500.jpg

Here is what it will look like. Who stood on it!!! The weight is seen just where it goes and it will be screwed into the blue plastic at its right.
wing0511.jpg

The glue used. Took a whole tube.
P1140507.jpg

Clamp setup.
P1140506.jpg

/ Neoprene Rubber gluing? #27  
What is it your trying to fix or modify?

/ Neoprene Rubber gluing? #28  
Sounds like you have it covered already.
It's been a few years since I had to make my last endless belt for my lathe and the glue I used came with the belting material.
But most any adhesive recommended for endless belting should work.

Sounds like you have it covered already.
It's been a few years since I had to make my last endless belt for my lathe and the glue I used came with the belting material.
But most any adhesive recommended for endless belting should work.
Seems you can buy belting made from X, Y, z or many other materials. I know this stuff in the neoprene family and do wish I could have found tubes of that 3M 1300 glue which states it works on it. Oh well..