Need advice/recommendation on repair/rebuild/replace Kohler KT735

/ Need advice/recommendation on repair/rebuild/replace Kohler KT735
The bottom skid plate from the Kohler muffler setup provided the needed materials for the Briggs muffler heat guard. Won't put up much of a fight if it backs into something, but will work fine to keep hands and knees away from the muffler when hot.

IMG_20220827_140342990.jpgIMG_20220827_140339793.jpg

Follow up question:

Was greasing the front wheel bearings. They're pretty worn and loose. Think it might be time for new bearings, or even new front wheel assemblies.

Anybody running the "no flat" version of the typical zero turn front wheels (11x4)? If so, how are they holding up?

/ Need advice/recommendation on repair/rebuild/replace Kohler KT735 #33  
My Ferris has 13x6.5 fronts and I ran one into granite curbing a few years ago- went flat - reinflated - went flat again. Took off cleaned bead and added rubber sealant and it’s fine now for last two years

Looked into run flats $150 decided don’t need to spend the $ or change the ride

As for bearings they are easy to replace but why so soon? We’re they run dry? I have bearings 10 yrs old still good at 400 hours on the Ferris and over 700 hours on other machines with no issues

/ Need advice/recommendation on repair/rebuild/replace Kohler KT735 #34  
Caution on the solid tires on the ZTR. I put one on my ZT2500 Simplicity and it was a terrible rough ride. So much that I fixed the original air filled tire and put it back on and have the solid one as a spare only now.
It's like those run flats on cars. Most people hate the ride quality and put air filled tires on in place of them.

My Ferris has 13x6.5 fronts and I ran one into granite curbing a few years ago- went flat - reinflated - went flat again. Took off cleaned bead and added rubber sealant and it’s fine now for last two years

Looked into run flats $150 decided don’t need to spend the $ or change the ride

As for bearings they are easy to replace but why so soon? We’re they run dry? I have bearings 10 yrs old still good at 400 hours on the Ferris and over 700 hours on other machines with no issues

I can't say I've been great about greasing them often, but the biggest issue: Our pounding terrain. I've replaced one axle bolt in the past (sheared), and the front tires have been knocked off the rim more than once. Our lawn and property in general is a bumpy ride.