National Farm Machinery Show

/ National Farm Machinery Show #1  

Soggy Bottom Outdoors

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 john deere 5075E and others
I spent the day at the Farm Machinery Show with Dad and my brother. Not shopping for anything particular just looking. We didn't think the crowd was as large as in the past. Nothing really stood out for me, but I did notice more equipment with pollution control stuff on it. Lots of cattle working equipment. I did like the looks of the Vermeer round baler. Any body else go? Anything catch your eye?

/ National Farm Machinery Show #2  
My brother and I went today also. This was my first time there. We stopped at Pats Easy Quick Hitch and was impressed of how easy the hitch system installed and the quality of workmanship. We both ended up buying a set. Can't wait til warm weather and try them. Pat was a very nice guy and also enjoyed talking to everyone there.

/ National Farm Machinery Show #3  
I think the current crop prices have had a effect. It is not 2012 anymore.

/ National Farm Machinery Show #4  
Don't know what time you were there, but talking to a neighbor last night, he and his daughter went and he said the crowd was so bad that all they could do was shuffle along with the crowd. I'd love to take it in, but can't walk that much anymore, I miss all the eye candy. Hoping there'll be lots of pictures posted on it.

/ National Farm Machinery Show #5  
I always visit various exhibitions especially concerning agricultural machinery and if I want to find out more information about any tractor, I use the reference book Tractorid.com -

/ National Farm Machinery Show #6  
Here in the Midwest, the Western Farm Show was cancelled last year and this year too. :(